Your winter swimming solution
10 reasons to come hang with us during the winter holidays and beyond….
- Yes, it's cold outside BRRRRRR, but a very enticing 28 degrees in the water. Paradise can exist in winter and if you haven’t experienced the region’s only 50m indoor heated aquatic centre – now is the time.
- Our newly refurbished change rooms and amenities are state-of-the-art with dedicated family and accessible facilities to impress. Change rooms include FREE lockers so you can swim without reservation your valuables are safe.
- Our entry ramp is an added feature, with two brand new wheelchairs available for those needing seamless access to the pool’s shallow end. We love working alongside service providers as a solution to their client’s needs.
- Ever tried ‘AquaFIT?’ Aerobics in the pool is a great way to mix up a traditional gym workout with the benefits of water (…and no mask required). Typical classes will involve all the exercises you would expect in a group fitness class - but there are added bonuses when you exercise in water. You will get a great all-over workout by using equipment like aqua dumbbells, kickboards and hydro discs. Visit our University timetable for classes.
- If you are a spectator, we have created standing tables complete with charging points for laptops and devices, or to enjoy the outlook over the view as you enjoy a bite to eat. We love seeing other patrons come and take their lunchbreak here as though it is a relaxing oasis!
- That leads us to the next reason, having an on-site café! Fuel your training pre and post session with loads of healthy and nutritious options or warm up sipping a cuppa poolside.
- We still have limited availability for our ‘Learn to Swim’ program in Term 3 (commencing Monday 12 July, 2021). Your child will feel like an Olympian in our pool. To secure your spot, book here
- Our members enjoy 30% off all swimwear – this includes fitness passport members too. Why not treat your yourself and family to something new while you’re here? Or if you decide to come in for an impromptu swim, we have you covered.
- Open 7 days, it’s a great way to keep the kids active and entertained during school holidays – the view onto the bushland campus is pretty calming too for a bit of ‘zen’. We even have our Splash Zone open Monday 5 July – Friday 9 July between 12.30pm – 2.30pm for some extra holiday fun. $20 per child per session, book your spot online so you don’t miss out.
- Let us host your child’s next birthday party! Open to kids aged 6 and over, Splash Zone is a great solution when looking for celebration ideas that will wear the kids out and give them hours of fun. Enquiries and bookings here.
Always be sure to check our lap lane availability before planning your session, we can tell you what is happening for the current week and next.
For all things swim and aquatics – visit our website https://www.theforum.org.au/swim-and-aquatics/
MORE BLOG POSTS
Overnight Protein Porridge Ingredients 1 cup Oats (rolled oats)1 tbsp Chia Seeds1 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk1 1/4 cup Protein Powder (unflavoured or 1/4 cup vanilla for flavour)1/4 cup Raspberries1/4…Read More >
You’re Fit! But could something be missing? You know your body incredibly well, however sometimes we are all guilty of not TRULY LISTENING to what…Read More >
Exercise is AMAZING for your body. Moving your body helps to support every single system within your body. Essentially exercise places a stress on the…Read More >
- « Previous