Turning on the taps
Tuesday 4 May, 2021 marked an important and exciting project milestone in The Forum Aquatic Centre refurbishment project. The Vice Chancellor and President of the University of Newcastle - Professor Alex Zelinsky AO and our CEO Deborah Wright were asked to ‘turn on the taps’ highlighting that the facility is on track for completion as planned.
We thank you for your patience during the closure period and we are excited to welcome our members and the community back into our pool.
- Pool reopens for members and public swimming Monday 7 June.
- Learn to Swim and Squad training will commence Monday 7 June.
- Aqua Fitness and Swim Fit sessions will be back from Monday 7 June.
- Holiday swim intensive program will return from 28 June 2021.
- Splash Zone inflatables are anticipated to return – dates to be confirmed.
As featured in The Newcastle Herald