NEWCASTLE, WE'RE BACK!
Following the release of the revised NSW Government COVID-19 Roadmap, we are thrilled to announce that The Forum’s Aquatic Centre will reopen on WEDNESDAY 13 OCTOBER 2021. The Aquatic Centre will be operational for learn to swim, squad training, rehabilitation and general lap swimming. From our recent member survey, we know this will make many of you very happy.
Our Aquatics programs will include:
- Squad programs from Wednesday 13 October
- Lap swimming from Wednesday 13 October
- Learn to Swim from Saturday 16 October
- Aqua Fitness (Rehabilitation) from Monday 18 October.
1. Masks are mandatory at all times, including while exercising, swimming is the only exemption (children under 12 exempt).
2. You may remove your mask to eat/drink, or while showering.
3. Group Fitness classes are capped at 20 participants while observing the 4sqm rule.
4. Group Fitness classes require bookings through The Forum app. No booking - no class.
5. Sweat towels are non-negotiable. No towel - no workout.
6. Ensure you clean all equipment after use - cleaning stations are available.
7. If you do not feel well in any capacity, please stay at home.
Congratulations to our latest Member of the Month, Kaleena. Our ‘Member of the Month’ receives a Forum merchandise pack that includes a Forum tote bag, keep cup, tank top, sweat towel and drink bottle. Will you be next?