$8.3 MILLION TO
National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) awards $8.3m to University of Newcastle researchers to investigate global health problems.
1. Masks are mandatory at all times, including while exercising, swimming is the only exemption (children under 12 exempt).
2. You may remove your mask to eat/drink, or while showering.
3. Group Fitness classes are capped at 20 participants while observing the 4sqm rule.
4. Group Fitness classes require bookings through The Forum app. No booking - no class.
5. Sweat towels are non-negotiable. No towel - no workout.
6. Ensure you clean all equipment after use - cleaning stations are available.
7. If you do not feel well in any capacity, please stay at home.
Congratulations to our latest Member of the Month, Donna. Our ‘Member of the Month’ receives a Forum merchandise pack that includes a Forum tote bag, keep cup, tank top, sweat towel and drink bottle. Will you be next?