NUsport sees our members, patrons, sporting clubs and guests as number one! We are committed to their experience through our corporate values;
- To recognise the value and contribution of each individual and to actively demonstrate concern for the health, safety and wellbeing of employees.
- To show ongoing commitment to providing equality of opportunity for our members and communities.
- To accept responsibility for our actions and act responsibly in our jobs and in our dealings with each other, our customers and our communities.
- To optimize the use of our resources to maintain financial viability and to support continued improvement.
- To use initiative, teamwork and ongoing evaluation/education to support continued improvement.
- To conduct business ethically, honestly and fairly and treat members with respect.
- To satisfy our customers with quality services and products while providing the highest standards.
- To provide quality, timely service.
- To show loyalty to our members.
- To invest in the retention of our customer and member base.
- To manage a sustainable business with an emphasis on teamwork.
- To value the community and a learning environment.
- To place a high significance on integrity.
NUsport plays an important role in the University community. Therefore, we support the University's code of conduct for promoting a respectful and collaborative workplace. We also engage with other areas of the University to deliver a Healthy University strategy and encourage staff to collaborate with other University staff under this initiative.
Pillars of customer service
Our member experience is very important to us, with a commitment to world class customer service. To be part of the team you need to actively uphold our “Pillars”
I am professional, well presented and take pride in The Forum brand and the products offered.
I am courteous and respectful of members, guests and colleagues. I hold no prejudice and am willing to go above and beyond to help members.
I will be proactive and resolve any issues as they arise and follow through to ensure a resolution for any issue I am required to pass on.
I look for ways to have genuine interactions with members, taking interest in their journey and being dedicated to providing solutions to achieve their goals.
BE A FAN
I am a Forum fan; knowing my product, expert in my role, hosting our member visits and projecting the benefits of health and fitness.
I am positive, fun and friendly, maintaining energy and enthusiasm to create a memorable experience for our members and guests.
I am the first to see, smile and speak to every person who enters The Forum.
I use members' names and ensure they receive a 'welcoming' hello and a 'well done' goodbye every visit to The Forum.
I go above and beyond, always providing the customer more than they expect.
I act with integrity to uphold the policies and procedures of NUsport so our members experience consistent and fair communication and outcomes.
All NUsport roles require a valid First Aid - HLTAID003 and CPR - HLTAID001 qualification, all applicants must hold these qualifications as a minimum.
All applicants are required to download and fill in this application form prior to applying for the advertised roles*