Being active is good for you. We’re committed to delivering the very best for our members and our community. 2021 was a demanding year that challenged us all and stretched us again in ways we could never have imagined.
Regardless of what life throws at us, it's important to remember that regular exercise can play a vital role in your overall physical and mental wellbeing. No matter where you are, our Stay Active Workouts will keep you moving! Do a little or a lot, just have some fun.
The Forum App has a library of home workouts and programmes available that you can do anywhere, anytime. Plus you can scratch that competitive itch with our live MOVES leader board!
It’s important to stay safe while you work out and only exercise within your limits in a suitable environment. Consult your doctor before performing any exercises instructed by The Forum. Refer to www.theforum.org.au/terms-and-conditions for full details.
Thank you, loyal members, for your ongoing support. We are excited to keep moving with you in 2022.
Keep moving, stay active and smile.
STAY ACTIVE VIDEO SERIES
AIDAN - Yoga Flow
ANN-MARIE - CHAIR WORKOUT
BEK - SPORTS INSPIRED CIRCUIT
Bek - Strength based High Intensity Workout
Dave - Core Exercises
Dave - Tabata Workout
Kathryn - HIIT by 3s Workout
Shaye - Beginners Bodyweight Workout
- Consult your doctor before performing any exercise.
- Only workout within your limits in a safe and suitable environment.
- NUsport is in no way responsible for determining whether you are physically or mentally able to participate in physical activity.
- Your use of NUsport’s online instructional videos means that you accept and agree to NUsport’s Terms and Conditions.
- Stay Active video content has been collated over a period of time. Some Stay Active videos were recorded before Social Distancing guidelines were enacted.
Copyright Newcastle University Sport. This video is for personal non-commercial use only. NUsport Terms and Conditions can be found at www.theforum.org.au